Stefan Sagmeister Response

I didn't expect this TED talk to be so short, but through this short video it says everything that is part of design. I couldn't help myself from writing down the list into my little note book because majority I've learned in my life already so far or should I say experienced. I like his take on the slogans because they are not literal though it still some what relates to the topic of the slogan. I tend to take things literal when developing ideas. Yet, I'm trying to figure out on how to make it a tool for me instead of extinguishing it completely because I know that I'll fall back into it somehow.  So I guess the moral of this is that: Learn to accept your flaws and use it as a tool to get you further in life. 

I don't know if that makes sense, but right now it does.



0 comments: