Inspiration for ALL THE MOTIONS!

Or should I say Kinetic Typography. Those GIFs I made, well...that was just step one on learning how to animate typography.
MOTHER
OF 
GOD
I'm excited! :D
In my design class back in high school, I watched some videos in class to get a feel of what to look forward to. I remember watching this:

The Hush Sound "Lions Roar"
Today in class we watched more stuff to get an example. jfdklasjfkldsalfjsdaksfld IT's awesome. Here were the examples: 

Citizen Cope "Let the Drummer Kick (AFX)"

TYPOGRAPHICS


The Girl Effect

Of course I wanted to see more....Here are some that I found interesting so far. :)


Typophile Film Festival 5 Opening Titles


Terence McKenna - Nobody is smarter than you are Kinetic

Shop Vac (kinetic typography animation)

nashaification

0 comments: